21 sept 2012

MONARCHY "I WON´T LET GO"

 
Sintetizadores armoniosos y melodías de ensueño. Monarch, es un duo británico de synth-pop.
 


I watch you from afar
Can't reach your burning star
Still I will to keep you safe in my sight
I know we hardly speak
But your words I can complete
I have built you up too high to talk you down

And I won't let go
I won't let go of you
There's no limit to my love
No limit to my love
I won't let go my love

Can't step over the line
And you don't give me any sign
So I will take a deep breath and rise up
I live unnaturally
Half with you half with me
All my words lay waisted at your feet

Can't you see I'm waiting for you to come back to me
I never left you only you can choose what you wanna see
What can I do I'm still in love with you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario