24 sept 2012

SAM AND THE WOMP "BOM BOM"

 
Vamos a cambiar de registro. A veces es ideal para salir de la rutina, un cambio de ritmo y de perspectivas musicales. Bailar siempre es bailar,  y si no bailas no estas vivo. "Bom Bom" es divertida, sobre todo divertida. Te mueve y si te dejas llevar sonries a cada movimiento. Sam and the Vomp se formaron en el 2009. Mezclan ska jamaicano con toques balcánicos y música electrónica de baile. "Bom Bom" es su primer éxito y, aunque parece el típico grupo de una sola canción, quizás nos sorprendan. Necesitamos diversión continua.



I'm the cat with the bass and drum,
going 'round like Bom Bom Bom!

I'm the cat with the bass and drum,
going 'round like Bom Bom Bom!
What's grooving? I'm moving.
I like you're style of Womping!
How charming! Just a rapper
load him up and eat that snapper!
I want 16 pints of rum and then I go Bom Bom!
Going up in the dark of the night
and so I go ooh ah ah ah ah. I...
I've brought a pie in my pocket,
pie in my pocket, an eye in my socket.
you got life, you got style,
you got nothing on my mind.
But I'm so cool, and I'm so groovy,
when I go Bom Bom Bom!

I'm so cool, I'm so groovy,
when I go Bom Bom Bom!

I'm the cat with the bass and drum
going round like bom bom bom
What's Grooving I'm moving
i like your style of womping
How charming just a rapper
load him up and eat the snapper
I want 16 pints of rum
and then I go Bom Bom
Glowing up in the dark and the night
and so I go Oo Oo ah ah ah ah eye!
I've got a pie in my pocket ! a pie in my pocket ?
an eye in my socket !
No got lite no got style no got nothing on my mind
but I'm so cool and I'm so groovy when I go Bom Bom Bom


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario